Follow

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Essence Good Girl, Bad Girl eyeshadow

Hi everyone!



Today I'll be reviewing the eyeshadow quad from Essence, in Hello Sweetheart. Essence is one of my favorite makeup company; they have great products, low prices and always has great makeup collections!

This eyeshadow quad has all those trendy eyeshadow shades (light colors - pink, peach, rosé gold and light purple. ) and shimmery with no fall out. I love the texture of these eyeshadows! They are very blendable and easy to work with!



The colors are great for everyday simple look!! This is a perfect eyeshadow to bring with you when you travel. And you'll be on point!

- Caroline xo


Twitter | Instagram | Email | Bloglovin'

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...