Follow

Sunday, June 9, 2024

Rare Beauty soft pinch liquid blush in ''Encourage'





Hi everyone!

Today, I will be reviewing one of my favorite blush: Rare Beauty soft pinch liquid blush in ''Encourage''. This warm-toned dark pink (with a radiant finish) is the perfect everyday blush. Rare Beauty liquid blush are some of the most popular and for good reasons: love the applicator, the pigmentation and color selection are so beautiful.

Rare Beauty has so many amazing products. Selena Gomez made an amazing line of beauty products.

What other liquid blush or other products from Rare Beauty should I try next? xx

- Caroline xo




No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...