Follow

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My top five spring nail polishes

Hi beauties! I don't know about you, but when Spring comes around all I want to wear is pastel! I want to get all the pastel colors of nail polishes. What can I say, spring = pastels. So today I will show you 5 nail polishes from my collection that I love to use during the Spring season.


#1) OPI Mod about you: You want the perfect pink-lavender shade? You got it. Mod about you looks like nothing I have in my nail polish collection. This pale/pastel/ baby pink nail polish is very easy to work with. Not sheer at all, super opaque and creamy. Great formula,  Dries quickly. It's a bright nail polish while still being subtle, if that makes sense? This is my go-to nail polish and I will def repurchase.

#2) Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac: Lilac is one of those colors that defines Spring for me. As the name says, it's a lilac color; a very pretty one! For me, this is the perfect lilac color. Doesn't chip for like a week. Gorgeous and pigmented.


#3) Essie Bikini So Teeny: I believe that this was part of essie's summer collection last summer. Correct me if I'm wrong. So I don't know if it's still available. As all essie's nail polish I LOVE the colors they put (plus the bottles are super cute), but I'm not a big fan of the formula. So hard to work with and takes FOREVER to dry. But as I said I'm a big fan of this color, a rich periwinkle blue, and no matter how streaky, coats and time it takes to dry; the color is beautiful, so.


#4) Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet: What can I say? This is the perfect mint color. Love the application, dries quickly. Does not chip easily. Opaque. As you can see I've used up this baby, and I will repurchase as soon as I used it up. Such a great nail polish at a low price.


#5) China Glaze For Audrey: I love this Tiffany blue color. It's the perfect Tiffany blue. A lovely shade of turquoise going more towards the blue side.  It's not warm or cool: I would say that it's neutral. An eyecatching color without being too much. The formulation I'm not so happy about, kinda streaky. Does not chip easily. Overall, happy with the color, not too much for the formulation.


Here are swatches of the five nail polishes:

Thanks for reading! Hope you're all having a lovely week!! xx


Follow me/Contact me:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/caroline__ro
Instagram: www.instagram.com/caroline__ro
Email: sparklethiscityxo@hotmail.com

6 comments :

  1. For Audrey is one of my all time favourite shades, I've already gone through two bottles! And Bikini So Teeny is permanent, I picked it up at Shoppers last week :) I love all your other picks too, such nice colours for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, for audrey is a wonderful nail polish. oh that's cool, cause it's a great nail polish! thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Such pretty shades :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many people rave about Bikini so Teeny, I might have to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's such a pretty colour for spring/summer xx you won't regret :)

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...