Follow

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Yves Rocher Natural Blush in Bright Pink

Hey everyone!

Today I'll be reviewing my favourite blush of the moment: Yves Rocher Natural Blush in Bright pink. This blush is a bright warm medium pink - it looks way brighter in the pan. It gives you that healthy glow that I adore while being natural.











For the texture, it's a very soft and easy to work it - while being pigmented. This blush is matte and sheer. You get a lot of products for a low price - so worth it! It feels light on the face. I would say it has a light scent that is not overpowering at all.

Swatch of Yves Rocher Natural Blush in Bright Pink

Overall, I really love this blush and have been wearing it everyday for the past few weeks and I love it. I really need to try more blush (and more) from Yves Rocher!

Check it out: http://www.yvesrocher.ca/control/makeup/blushes/natural-blush/


16 comments :

  1. This colour looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blush is gorgeous! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blusher is so lovely! I would love to see it on cheeks!

    Love Lauren from Lauren Loves Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is something I would love to try and the shade looks nice and natural <3 perfect for winter skin to give a nice flushed glow x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's such a pretty shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a beautiful colour! Haven't tried much from Yves Rocher but would definitely be interested in trying this x

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is! its a great brand to discover -- plenty of great products at a low price xx

      Delete
  7. I love the shade :)

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...