Follow

Monday, January 19, 2015

Empties #6

I've been going through so many products lately! So expect a lot of empties post on here.


Tarte clean slate 360 creaseless primer |
So I finished this little primer, that I liked. I don't need a eye primer at the moment, but I might repurchase it in the future.
*Click here to check it out.

L'Oreal Magic skin beautifier BB in Fair |
I loved this. Very easy to work with/easy to apply. It actually has no colour but it has beautifying beads that transform in your skin shade. It also feels light on the skin. Would totally repurchase!

NUXE Eau démaquillante micellaire |
Removes eyes, face and lips makeup. It has a nice floral smell - usually don't like floral smell but I actually liked this one, but I feel like I could get tired of it. It was good, but I think there's better option out there, so I might pass this one.


The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Scrub-gelee | 
If you know me, you know that I like anything grapefruit. This being a scrub-gelee, it has a different texture from the scrubs I tried. The smell is amazing. I would definitely repurchase, in grapefruit or try other smells.


Maybelline Fit me! Shine-free foundation in 120 |
I don't know how many of these I've been through. I just love it so much, it's so easy to apply and convienent for those early mornings/any part of the day that you're in a rush. I'm almost done another of this and I will surely repurchase or might try the new one from Revlon I believe?!

Caudalie Grape Water |
I loved this. I will surely repurchase it. Your skin feels refreshed and energized after use.
*Click here to check it out.


2 comments :

  1. I love Nuxe! and that body shop gelee is incredible!
    ----
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...