Follow

Sunday, January 18, 2015

What I got for Christmas | 2014

So, this is what I got for Christmas. I took the things that I thought would interest you, people! (mostly beauty stuff). I love seeing these posts, so hope you enjoy! xx


Lots of goodies from Bath & Body Works. One can never have enough, right?! I got sea island cotton (never tried it before!), Sugar plum dream, Twisted peppermint perfume and hand cream (one of my all time fave), Pink Chiffon kit (one of my fave as well!).



I got the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow palette! *heart eye emoji* Sooo perfect and it smells like chocolate?! YUM. I will do a review on it soon, don't worry people! ;)



So just a few random bits and bobs, I got the Dial Frozen Yogourt Cooling Body Wash (smells delicious!), I've actually been meaning to try this for ages! Also, got the AVON makeup setting spray,  girl right here can never have enough! I got this Revlon Photoready Eye Art Lid + Line + Lash in Peach Prism - I actually thought this was a nail polish at first haha. But nope. It's cream eyeshadow and glitter eyeliner. I got the Avon Secrets to Keep perfume roller ball (which smells great.) Lastly, I got the Mane 'n Tail Detangler.


I got some nice little earrings. Obsessed. Some nail polish goodies.  Some nail art black/white stripe, I really want to start doing more nail art - also got the nail art wheel so I will be able to practice nail art and for preparing nail polish blog posts... The pretty turquoise polish is Bourjois in Turquoise Block.


Last but not the least, I got the PRADA Candy perfume - that I've been wanting forever. It smells amazing. And the packaging is gorgeous!

Check it out - http://www.sephora.com/candy-P376127?skuId=1361930



I also got some gift cards (a Sephora one, to be precise, a haul soon? maybe ;))

Have a great week everyone xxxxx


6 comments :

  1. Ohh you received such lovely gifts! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The too faced chocolate palette looks amazing! x

    ItsTheBlueBow

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really nice bits for Christmas, I love the Prada Candy scent!

    PS over on my blog I am having a Jo Malone giveaway

    http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/jomalone-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...