Follow

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Resolutions/Goals for 2015.

As I have mentioned in a previous post: Happy new year everyone! I don't know about you but I got a good feeling about 2015.


Resolutions/Goals: Before being a blogger, I was never one to really write down resolutions for the new year. But I feel like writing them down is great cause you can always look back and see what you have accomplished.

Read more books: I used to love reading. But I stopped cause I simply didn't have the time anymore... But I have so many books I want to read, so I really need to start to do it more. It's so relaxing.

Eat healthy/exercise/gym/take classes/start yoga: I believe that this is on everyones resolutions list, but I really want to make it happen.

Start dancing again/practice guitar/paint: As I have mentioned I really need to start taking to do things I like (kinda hard when you don't have the time) but I feel hopeful that I will be able to start doing everything I love.

Blog more/Get a new blog design: I have made my blog resolution (click here) - of course, I have more than one! But one of the main one is to blog more. Another thing is that I'd like to get a new blog design!

Use social media more: I feel like I don't use social media to their true potential and I really need to accomplish that this year.

Take more pictures: I used to take a lot of pictures with my digital camera before. I need to start again and photograph a lot of moment. Also I'd like to get back into photography. And I'd like to improve my photography skills on the blog.

Travel: This year, I'd really love to go somewhere I've never been too! I feel like I don't travel as much as I'd like too.

Meet new people: I really want to meet new people this year.

I feel like I could go on and on... But I'll stop now.

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015!! Xx

6 comments :

  1. Yes to the hobbies! I feel like I've fallen out of some of my favorite things to do too, and with work and (upcoming) school plus blogging, it can be hard to find the time! I feel like I don't use social media as much as I could either.

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! have so much stuff to do at all times. :/

      Delete
  2. Perfect resolutions and very similar to mine! I would love to get reading more books this year and travel <3 x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh! i need to read more and travel this year x

      Delete
  3. Meeting new people is a lovely resolution- I'd like to do that too. Until the last year or so I never stuck to resolutions but I seem to be getting better. The key is to make them realistic I think. I would love to learn how to play a musical instrument or learn a language but I think that will be in the future. A key resolution of mine is to blog more too. I want this year to be a year where I am consistent and my blog isn't forgotten about just because I am busy. Good luck and Happy New Year!
    Julz Obsessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) i agree, realistic resolutions makes them more attainable! happy new year to you as well x

      Delete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...