Follow

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Current favourite everyday lipsticks

Lately, I've been loving lipstick more than ever. Usually I like to spend more time on the eyeshadow and am usually too much in a rush to even bother with lipstick. But I've been doing more simple eyeshadow look and playing more with lipstick.

I've been loving natural pinks, nudes, pink nudes... Yeah so I think you get the point! So let's start.


| MAC Proenza Schouler lipstick in Woodrose |
This might be my favourite nude of all time - shame that its not permanent but from the Proenza Schouler collection. It's basically the perfect nude - its a bit sheer so it doesn't wash you out. It's so comfortable to wear/hydrating. It's a silky light beige (cool toned). The ombre packaging (green, yellow and purple) & square is just so pretty.

| MAC Brave | 
Of course, the Kylie Jenner lipstick. On my defense, I've been loving Pink truffle Revlon lip butter before it was popular haha - which is very similar! Brave is a pink/mauve/brown lipstick. I love this lipstick and I wear it almost every day and most of the time I pair it with MAC's lipliner in Whirl.

+ I have a full post where I talk about MAC's Brave lipstick - here.

| Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade |
 A nice neutral light pink. This is the perfect pink (sort of nude) for everyday wear. It's semi-sheer and has a sheen to it. The only thing is that you need to reapply as it doesn't last more than 1-2 hours - but its so easy, you don't even need a mirror!



| NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien |
I need to try more satin lip pencil. This was a Sephora 500 points gift (which included other NARS products). So happy I discovered this, especially this shade. Rikugien is a medium toned rose, it's like a 'my lips butter colour' kind of thing. It's very neutral. It has a glossy texture. It last such a long time - every time I wear this I get compliments!



| Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle |
First of, I LOVE Revlon lip butters. I've recently rediscovered this beauty in my collection.  A very beautiful mauve/pink/brown. This is a great to achieve Kylie Jenner's lips. Pink Truffle is super pigmented.  Beautiful for everyday wear. I adore the formula on this one.


From left to right: MAC Woodrose, MAC Brave, Revlon lipbutter in Pink lemonade, NARS satin lip pencil in Rikugien, Revlon lipbutter in Pink Truffle.




*Follow me/Contact me*


a1f79a57e93f263c2de7d1fa207aa80dc070b786cc5ee14554

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...