Follow

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Kylie Jenner lipstick ft. MAC cosmetics

As you all know there's plenty of lips products that are rumoured to be what Kylie Jenner uses. After asking the lady at the MAC counter she told me that Kylie was using is the MAC lip pencil in Whirl and the MAC lipstick in Brave.


This mauve nude lip combo has taken over Youtube/blogging community and it's not hard to understand as it's the perfect everyday wear, but with a different twist, 90s vibe.



MAC WHIRL LIPLINER
This is a universal lipliner that can be used with a lot of colours. It's a pinkish brown / nude / mauve.  Your lips will look bigger / fuller. I am not one to usually wear lipliner cause I didn't really understand why I should use it, but this made me realize that I need to use lip liners more! This will make the lipstick last longer - also, you can slightly over line your lips if you want more of that Kylie Jenner look.

MAC BRAVE LIPSTICK
A pink/mauve/beige satin lipstick / slightly matte without being dry. For a matte lipstick it's very comfortable on the lips. Natural and great for everyday wear.  It's like a my lips but better. One of my all time favourite lipstick that I will repurchase as soon as I run out! It last a few hours - very easy to apply.


SWATCHES -- first: mac lipliner whirl second: mac lipstick brave

*Follow me/Contact me*

12 comments :

  1. I really need to give Brave a go. I have been wearing Diva and Velvet Teddy and loving them x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its great. i also want to try diva and velvet teddy :) xx

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty combo! I find it hard to wear a nude lip, I think I need to try it again
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this rosy mauve nude is perfect for a lot of skin tones xxxx

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely combination; I may have to get my hands on that duo myself!
    Thanks for sharing your link in the twitter chat!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely, you should show us a pick of you with it on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear this girls name a lot, but I have no idea who she is or what she does, ha!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's apart of the kardashian family! ahahaha :) xx

      Delete
  6. Getstufforfree
    How to get your free Kylie Jenner Lip Kit, completely free of charge just visit our website to get started and you will be on your way to your free kit!
    http://getstufforfree.over-blog.com/kyliejenner

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...