Follow

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What I got for Christmas (beauty edition)

Hi beauties! Today I will be presenting some of my beauty gift that I thought would interest you guys the most! :) Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lip Cream in Naked Dolly
Revlon Colorburst in Pink Ice
FREEMAN Gift Set
Enchanted Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift perfume
Covergirl lipperfection jumbo gloss balm in Ballet Twist
AVON Cream eyeshadow in Sparkling Plum
Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick in Torch
I love... lots of bubbles miniature collection of bubble bath

I don't know why but I can't upload anymore picture? Is there a limit of pictures you can upload in a post? If not I could do a second post of the things I couldn't post. Please let me know if you want to.

Anyways, like I said these are some of my beauty gifts that I got that I thought would interest you. I had a lot of beauty products - I think people are starting to know how obsessed I am. I had a beautiful Christmas and I hope you did too. Happy holidays to all of you and I hope you all have a great time with your family & friends.

Also, I got a Sephora gift card and I'm going to see my family out of town where there is a Sephora. So you will probably see a Sephora haul soon! :)

What did you get for Christmas?

Caroline XO

4 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing these great ideas.

    If you get a sec, checkout my latest post. I would to hear what you think.

    XO

    Sofia

    Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Avon eyeshadow looks so nice. I was interested in trying those Cover Girl gloss pencils, how did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was kinda dissapointed in the avon eyeshadow. i swatched it and it is not that pigmented, but the color is so pretty! maybe it will work different when i actually use it?

      the covergirl gloss pencil, i haven't tried them yet. sorry.

      Delete
  3. What a great haul, thanks for sharing!I have never tried Too Faced products, but its definitely on my wish list!

    I've just started a new international giveaway on my blog, hope you will enter;
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/face-of-australia-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...