Follow

Friday, December 28, 2012

My wishlist

1) Urban Decay Naked 2 palette: I have the first one and I love it. But I would really like the second one because of its cooler shades, perfect for winter.

2) Urban Decay Primer Potion: I've used up mine so I need a new one.

3) Stila In the light palette: It is such a beautiful palette. The colors are beautiful and I've been wanting to try the shade 'kitten' for the longest time.

4) Soap & Glory Hand Food: I've heard so many good things about the brand Soap & Glory. Specially their Hand Food cream. I own nothing from them and I think it's time that I dive in.

5) Too faced smokey eye palette Sorry for writing STILA* on the picture but its actually by Too faced. I've been eyeing this palette for quite a while. I think it's great because I have nothing quite like it. It's something I plan on buying sometime soon.

6) Benefit They're real mascara: I've heard so many great thing about that mascara. I really want to try it.

7) Benefit Hoola bronzer: I really want to try more Benefit products. This bronzer looks great. I feel like it's the perfect bronzy color.

14 comments :

  1. I love the Benefit Hoola Bronzer, would highly recommend it!
    Rachael x

    http://beautyin1place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the recommendation! i'll probably get it when i use up my bronzers xx

      Delete
  2. I've got Naked 2 palette as a Christmas present - in love!!! ❤

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh lucky! i got a gift card from sephora, but there's so many stuff i want. so i'm not sure what to pick hah! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a good wishlist! I adore most of these products - especially UDPP!

    xo,
    Lela - www.LelaLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you!
      me too, the best primer ever.

      Delete
  4. Benefit's they're real mascara is AMAZING!! Definitely try it out when you can, it does wonders to your lashes!

    -Karly

    Karlymichellem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats what i heard :) i'm excited to try it out!

      Delete
  5. Love soap and glory's handfood! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i heard it's amazing. can't wait to try it xx

      Delete
  6. I love Soap & Glory Hand Food, best hand cream ever!!!
    Followed your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can't wait to try it!! awh thanksss i love your blog :) x

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh you have to get the benefit mascara, I have it and it's my favourite ever mascara!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...