Follow

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas tag // 2014

I love Christmas so why not do a Christmas tag!?! Let's go!


Favourite Christmas film?
I have so many! I loveee Christmas movies. I love Grinch, Elf, Jingle all the way, Christmas with the Kranks, Home Alone and soooo much more! And there's a lot that I want to watch as well :)

Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas eve!



Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
So many! 

Favourite festive food?
Hard to decide. Pies, broccoli salad, cheese, candy cane, Terry's chocolate orange, pasta salad, etc...

Favourite Christmas gift?
I can't decide. I had so many lovely gifts.




Favourite Christmas scent?
Peppermint, candy cane, mint. Love love love anything that has a minty smell.

Christmas eve traditions?
Wake up, big breakfast usually and then normally we open up our stocking stuffers and then our presents. Then, we go at our grandma for a Christmas supper/open our gifts around midnight :)

What tops your tree?
A star




As a kid what was one of the crazy thing you asked for buy never received?
Moon shoes!

What’s one of the best things about Christmas for you?
Family time. The spirit of the holidays. Eating good food. Drinking. Laughing. Giving and receiving gift. The feeling of it all. 


I tag anyone that wants to do this...  Merry Christmas everyone! Have lovely holidays xxxx

Image credit to : www.weheartit.com


No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...