Follow

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

EOS Visibly Soft // Vanilla Mint + Coconut Milk

Today I will be talking about the new EOS visibly soft (vanilla mint + coconut milk).

To start off, how adorable are packaging? I feel like they are actually easier to hold with this packaging. The colours, design are absolutely on point.

I am an EOS lover, I use them all the time, have them everywhere. So I'm always excited when they have new products. So for the difference between the original and these I would say is that they go on smoother and have a slightly different texture. I also feel like they last longer. Also they are easier to apply.



The smell are more on the sweet side and subtle. 
Vanilla Mint:  Smells minty with a subtle hint of vanilla - my favourite!
Coconut Milk: Milky coconut fragrance




Overall, I think they are great products: goes on smoother, easier to apply, great smell, cute packaging... what's not to love?


*Follow me/Contact me*


2 comments :

  1. I've wanted to try these lip balms for ages! I love the packaging and the swirly detailing on them!

    Katie || K NEL xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should try them! -- same for me! x

      Delete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...