Follow

Monday, March 2, 2015

Benefit CORALista ultra plush lipgloss | REVIEW

Hellooo everyone! 

One product I've been loving recently is the Benefit CORALista ultra plush lipgloss. So why not review that beautiful lipgloss?!!
First off, I love the idea of the ultra plush lip glosses by Benefit... lip glosses that match a blush, well, that's super cool. CORALista, a sheer coral, is perfect for everyday wear. This lipgloss is super light - perfect - while still having some beautiful shine.  It is not the most pigmented lipgloss ever, but I still adore it. I love the look it gives. 

Super easy to work with - applies super easily.  The color is beautiful. The smell is amazing, as well. This lipgloss is not sticky, at all. It has a great texture - almost silky. It is also very moisturizing. 
Overall - great everyday color, not sticky at all, lovely texture and easy to work with. I would definitely try the other lip glosses from Benefit! 



Check out this amazing product here!

*Follow me/Contact me*

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...