Follow

Thursday, April 30, 2015

4 things that are currently inspiring me

+ Travelling
The thought of going to new places I've never been to before. Discovering new things, seeing how people live in different places, I just love itttt! So many places to visit, so little time. Also, I'm going out of town, next week - cannot wait!

+ Discovering new music
There's nothing that inspire me more than discovering new bands/songs.  There's always new songs coming up, and I feel like, lately there's a lot of new good music. Am I right?

+ Spring
New seasons always inspire me. But Spring is special, cause it means Summer is coming. The weather is getting warmer, snow is melting, everything is getting better.



+ Rediscovering beauty products I own
When you watch Youtube videos/read blogs/go on Instagram/Pinterest, it can get easy to buy more products then you can use. Lately, I've been trying not to be that much (unless I really need it), & I'm rediscovering new products I already own and it's so fun!


No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...