Follow

Friday, November 27, 2015

Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki

post signatureHi beauties! Hope you all had a lovely week. 

So, today I'll be reviewing one of the product I love for this season: the Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki. 




This light bronze golden champagne highlighter has been said to be a dupe for MAC's Soft & Gentle; which a way cheaper alternative! This highlighter is perfect for a bronzey, glowy look. Hard Candy calls it a bronzer, but I see it as a highlighter... 

What I love about this highlighter is that it looks really natural, but you can also build it up. I use it on my cheekbones and sometimes under my eyebrows, but you can use it on your cupids bow, nose and any other area you'd like to highlight.




For the prize, you get a quality product and a never-ending quantity of it. It's super easy to work with and it last all day as well. It's shimmery but not glittery.

- Caroline x

Twitter | Instagram | Email | Bloglovin'

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...