Follow

Saturday, January 12, 2013

REVIEW: Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara

Hi lovelies! Today, I will be reviewing my favorite mascara of the moment: Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express.
The blue and pink packaging totally sold me. But the product itself is as great as the packaging. Maybelline says it will make your lashes 8X bigger and smoother. Which is totally true. This is by far, one of the best mascara I've used. Also, the best volumizing one. Also, it doesn't clump.
When I first saw the wand I thought of the Covergirl Lashblast Volume. Except I feel like the bristles are a bit smaller on The Rocket mascara.

I haven't tried that many mascaras, because I like to finish them up because they dry so fast. As I said, in the ones that I have tried this is one that suprised me alot. I'd say it would be in my top 5. If you want beautiful, sleek and smooth volume this is the right mascara for you.

RATING: 10/10

6 comments :

  1. this looks great! and thanks for the to-the-point review on it, it's so much easier to understand!

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes, that's what i try to do: to-the-point review. i'm glad that you enjoy that!!

      Delete
  2. Great Review. I really want to try this mascara, I've definitely added it to my wish list xx

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...