Follow

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Revlon - Girly

So today I will be doing a little of possibly one of the cutest nail polish ever, Girly by Revlon.
This milky, pinky lilac color is mixed with glitter of many sizes, shapes and colors. Some of the colors include blue, fuschia, light pink, lilac... and some more that I can't really describe. It's not called girly for nothing I've had mine on for about 3 days and I have not experienced chipping. I was really suprised that Revlon would come up with something like this, it reminds me of more expensive brands like Deborah Lippmann.
The only downside is that it's a sheer polish, you have to apply 3-4 coats so that it can look exactly like in the bottle.
It's such a cute polish. I don't have anything like this in my collection. If you want a super girly nail polish and original , buy this and you won't regret it!


No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...