Follow

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Empties #2

Hi lovelies,

Today I'm doing another empties post. Am I the only one who gets super happy about those posts? I love when I finish a product/hit pan (which rarely happens). For me, it's kinda like an accomplishment because it means I love a product/used my money for a good thing. As a beauty blogger, I have tons of makeup, so it's refreshing to use some up to buy some more! HAHA ;) So let's start!

ELF makeup mist: It was an okay makeup mist: not the worst, not the best. Made my makeup less cakey and made it stay on all day. The smell was bit odd, though, it bothered me. For the price, I would repurchase, but they don't sell any ELF products, so next time I'm out of town I plan on buying an Urban Decay One at Sephora.

KORRES Face Primer sample: I just got like three uses out of this sample so I can't really give a good review. It was good, liked how it felt on and made me realize that I need to try more Korres products.

Aussie Sprunch Mouse Leave-in conditioner: As curly/wavy haired girl, this is one of my favorite mousse to achieve beachy wavy hair, not only does it conditions your hair but leaves it soft without that annoying crunchy feeling. As all Aussie products, the smell is great.

Evian Spray: During this time of the year, I love a good facial spray and this one, is a great one! I often get them on sale for like, 3$ at my local Wal-Mart, that's a great deal since they're usually around 20$! This actually replaced my ELF makeup mist until I get an Urban Decay one: leaves my face not cakey and moisturizes/refreshes! I just LOVE this product.

Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple Shower Gel: Don't get me wrong, I love Winter Candy Apple by B&BW, but it was time for a new spring/summer shower gel! I will surely repurchase this one during the holiday season.

Bath & Body Winter Candy Apple Anti-Bacterial Gel: Same thing as the shower gel,  I love the smell but for spring/summer, it's about time that I've used them up! I go through these little PocketBac so much! Love them.

Exact Facial Cleansing Cloths: Great makeup wipes, for the price I would repurchase! I still haven't found the BEST makeup wipes yet, what are your favorites?

Hope you enjoyed this post! If you did not see my latest post, I have a new Twitter and Instagram for my blog :) So if you don't follow me over there, please do xx



6 comments :

  1. I wish we had Bath and body works in the UK! Winter candy apple sounds amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh didn't there was no bath & body works in the UK! it really is amazing xx

      Delete
  2. The evian spray sounds really nice & refreshing for the warm weather <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it really is x
      i can't live without a facial spray now aha

      Delete
  3. I think im going to pick up that aussie mousse, thanks for the reccomendation!

    Check out my beauty blog:
    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...