Follow

Monday, May 20, 2013

New Twitter & Instagram / Explanation

Hi!

As you may have noticed before I used to put my "personal" Twitter & Instagram. But I have discovered the #bbloggers community on those two social media, but I didn't want to annoy people who have no clue what the beauty community is, so in fact, I did a new Twitter & Instagram for my beauty blog. They are both @sparklethiscity.

On another note, I don't know about you guys, but nobody in real life know about my love for blogging and the beauty community. Some just think that I really like makeup, which I do, but they have no idea that I blog/read blogs/watch youtube videos. Some people just dont get it. Why spend so much money on makeup? Meanwhile, I feel like some people might judge me and/or have a little laugh. I don't want to be known as "the girl who loves makeup" because I am a big lover of very different things. And that is why on my beauty Twitter and Instagram, there will be more to it than beauty but alot more beauty than on personal ones. I am not gonna stop using my personal ones, so if you still follow me there, that's cool!

I hope you guys understand. Hopefully I'm not the only one that feels this way.

So PLEASE follow my new Twitter & Instagram, or you can still email me, at the same email.



6 comments :

  1. love your blog! i will definitely be following!

    Check out my beauty blog!
    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a lot of people in my real life know about my beauty blog, too. n__n

    Love your blog!~
    Follow me on Twitter? Twitter.com/leejjune

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just read your post and I honestly feel exactly the same about twitter!!

    I've really wanted to get into the #bbloggers chat on twitter since I started my blog recently and I've not felt confident to on my own account as no-one but my boyfriend knows I now blog and I really don't want people judging me or laughing (I can just imagine the "why is SHE doing beauty blogging *Ah ha ha*" comments)

    I think I may be brave and start a new account just for my blog though as this has inspired me :)

    Great Blog :D

    Following :D

    http://bambisbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, that's what i did, a twitter and instagram account for my blog :)

      Delete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...