Follow

Friday, January 17, 2014

TAG - The Beauty Blogger

(image: www.weheartit.com)


1. Name a beauty routine you barely do
Lipstick. It's not that I don't like lipstick or whatever. It's just that most of the time, specially early in the morning, I tend to forget.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
No - but I really really really need to do it more often.

3. How long will you last with chip nails? 
It depends. If I'm just staying in, I don't really care. But honestly, I don't let it happen that often.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e. top coat, foundation and so on)
If it's an essential, I don't wait at all - really try to get it as soon as possible!

5. What’s your worst beauty habit?
Not doing enough masks and exfoliating.

6. Name something non beauty related you put off doing all of the time. 
Dishes - it's one of the most annoying thing. 

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Not unless it's last minute. I really don't like rushing.

8. Can you commit to spending bans? 
I've never been on one really. I'm just trying to buy less and use more. But if I want something enough, I'll buy it.

9. How organised are your makeup and nail polish collections? 
It was better - but since I've moved it's pretty unorganised, sadly. I need better organizers and space. For nailpolish, I just don't know how to organise it.  

10. What is the longest time you’ve gone without writing a blog post? 
Like months. Sadly.

1 comment :

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...