Follow

Monday, January 13, 2014

Most popular posts of 2013

I tought it'd be interesting to take a look back at what was the most popular posts on my blog. Since, 2013 is the year I technically started blogging its gonna give me a good idea of what you guys like for 2014!


#4 - Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments in Downtown Brown
Check it out by clicking here



#3 - Review: Benefit the POREfessional primer
Check it out by clicking here




#2 - Maybelline Electro Baby Lips in ''Oh orange!''
Check it out by clicking here




#1 - REVIEW & SWATCHES | Maybelline Baby Lips
Check it out by clicking here



Hope you enjoyed! Can't wait to see where my blog will be at the end of 2014 :)

What would you to see on my blog in 2014? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...