Follow

Sunday, May 31, 2015

10 facts about me

1 - My first language is french. But I lived in a bilingual city my whole life.

2 - I'm someone that loves many things. I love writing, photography, graphic design, reading, camping, travelling, beauty, fashion, makeup, magazines, dancing, guitar, summer, blogging, movies, ... I could go on and on actually.

3 - I really want to live in a big city one day!

4 - One of my biggest dream would be to write a book - I don't know about what yet, but I have a few ideas!

5 - I love blogging - I wish I could do it 24/7 but I don't really have the time. The dream would be to have it as a part time or full time job, or anything related to that.

6 - The music I like goes from Panic! At the Disco to John Mayer to Lana Del Rey to Foo Fighters to Taylor Swift.

7 - I love sushi.

8 - I love going to concerts - I could go to concerts, all the time.

9 - I never get bored.

10 - I took dancing class before, but I stopped, and I regret it so much!

2 comments :

  1. Great facts! I too would love to write a book one day <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you - ahh it would be amazing, right? hopefully it happens for both of us :) xx

      Delete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...