Follow

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Spring essentials | 2015

Hi everyone! Long time no talk, hope you all had a good weekend! :)
Now let's talk about things that are essential to me during Spring time!!

| Iced coffee |




| Iced tea |

| Floral clothing | 




| Dress |

| Flats |

| Pretty sandals |

| A good CD for a road trip |



| Self tanner |

| Teeth whitener |

| BB cream |

| Pastel nail polishes |



| A good book |



| Sunglasses |

| Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume |



All images are from www.weheartit.com


What are YOUR essentials for this Spring? Xx


*Follow me/Contact me*


No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...