Follow

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Review | MAC lipstick "Velvet Teddy"

post signatureHi everyone!

Today I'll be reviewing one of the latest MAC product to enter my collection, the famous Velvet Teddy lipstick (Kylie Jenner, anyone?). I'm most likely surprised it wasn't sold out when I went to MAC. Anyways, these kind of shade are just my favorite to wear everyday... 



Velvet Teddy is a matte browny mauve. For a matte lipstick, it is really soft and smooth. I will have to try this with MAC's Whirl lipliner. It has a great lasting power, stays for a few hours before needing to be reapplied.



Also, the MAC packaging is so classy, right? I just love it! 



Here's a swatch of the lovely Velvet Teddy, it doesn't really seem matte, but I promise it is... it doesn't dries out and the texture is great for a matte lipstick.

Overall, it's a great lipstick for everyday wear. One of my new favorites/forever repurchasing Velvet Teddy. 

Twitter | Instagram | Email | Bloglovin'

- Caroline xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...