Follow

Sunday, March 6, 2016

monthly playlist | february 2016

post signatureLately, I've been discovering lots of new music (& sometimes going back to some of favorite songs)...

I believe I am almost always listening to music. I like such a wide variety of music genre, so yeah...



Ben Howard - I forget where we were 

Fifth Harmony feat Ty Dolla $ign - Work from home

The Weeknd - What you want

Boy & Bear - Southern Sun

City & Colour - Wasted Love

Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - I know what you did last summer

The Chainsmokers - Roses

Beyonce - Formation

Houndmouth - Sedona 

James Bay - When we were on fire

3 Doors Down - It's not my time


Twitter | Instagram | Email | Bloglovin'

- Caroline xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...