Follow

Monday, March 3, 2014

Empties #4

So, today is ''officially" the first day of March Break!! Hopefully you're all having a great day so far... What are your plans? For me, I don't have any major plans, just gonna catch up with a few things (specially my blog)... Other than that I'm just gonna go with the flow (as always) ahah! 

Another empties post! I'm not sure if I've mentionned this before, but I'm trying to use up alot of my products. Not saying that I'm on a spending ban, it's just that I'm not buying that much beauty products and trying to use, rediscover and enjoy what I currently own.

I truly enjoy using up products/hitting pans on eyeshadow as it means I can buy more! ;) ahah, and I know that I used my money right! So today, I will present you 5 of these products and let you know if they're actually worth it.


Jergens Natural GLOW Daily Facial Moisturizer // 
This product is one of my all time favorite! Specially during this time of the year where my complexion is way too pale for my taste! This is a face moisturizer that makes you appear more bronzey and doesn't look fake. Plus, it has SPF 20.

Pantene Pro-V Curl Defining Mousse // 
In all honesty, this mousse was not my favorite at all. I didn't like the way it made my hair look.

Soap & Glory FOAM Call Shower & Bath Body Wash // 
I really liked this body wash. Despite the price, it does last forever. I adore the smell of this. Its like a fruity smell with mint. I love that it has a pump as well.

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque // 
This is the first masque that have made something for my hair. It is on the pricier side, but for a miracle product I don't mind paying the price. It smells gorgeous. I will surely rebuy it again!

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment //
 Although the Macadamia masque was a miracle for me - I did not feel the same about this. It was okay, but I was expecting more...


3 comments :

  1. I absolutely adore my Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment, use it every day!
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. great products girl! love your blog.
    www.rachelkromdijk.nl

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...