Follow

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Beauty Tag

I love doing a tag - it's relaxing and it gets your mind off of anything stressful! :) Hope you'll enjoy!



1. Do you remember your first make up item?
Not exactly - but I'm pretty sure it was something from NYC.

2. What kind of coverage do you prefer for your foundation?
I'd say light/medium coverage. Even if sometimes I would need more coverage, but I don't really don't feel comfortable with alot of coverage.

3. Favourite high end brand?
Can I say all of them? But I guess I'd say MAC, Urban Decay, NARS, Too Faced..  I could go on ahah!

4. Favourite drugstore/highstreet brand?
Maybelline, Revlon, Rimmel, ELF, NYX, Wet N' Wild.

5. What cosmetics brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't?
Chanel or Dior. I really want to try something from those brands. Especially Chanel. One day!

6. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
Sometimes. For special occasion or when I go out.

7. Is there any kind of make up you can't leave the house without?
Face powder and mascara.

8. What is your most cherished beauty product?
Probably my Urban Decay Naked Palette - Since my love for makeup has grown I didn't get the chance to go to a Sephora, cause we had none here. So when I went to New York, I finally got the chance to buy my Urban Decay Naked Palette at the Sephora in Times Squares. It was a special moment ahah!

9. How often do you shop for make up? Do you pick out a lot of products at once?
When I had a job, yes - I bought alot of products at once. But right now, not really. Can't say I'm on a spending ban but I'm trying to use and enjoy the product I already have. I still buy stuff from time to time but rarely all at once. Also, I rarely have the time to watch Youtube videos, sadly, but I guess it does help...

10. Do you have a 'beauty budget'?
No.

11. What type of product do you buy the most?
I love buying eyeshadow palettes at Sephora! Lately, I like trying out new skincare product.

12. Do you have a favourite place to shop for make up?
Sephora, MAC, Walmart, Target, Pharmacies...

13. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
That's a hard one. Probably MAC!

14. Which brand has the best packaging?
Benefit, Too Faced, NARS

15. Which celebrity always has great make up?
Lauren Conrad

16. Which do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Concealer.

17. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
Yes. I love benetint!

18. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge or fingers?
Not always the same. I like using all of them. It depends on how much time I have.

19. Which foundation do you use the most?
I don't really think I have a favorite. 

20. Do you use a make up base or primer for the eyes? 
Yes - Urban Decay Primer Potion. 


I'm tagging everyone!


NEW PAGE - PR/ADVERTISING: http://sparklethiscity.blogspot.ca/p/prdisclaimer.html

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...