Follow

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Music Playlist

So this is the first time that I'm posting something (I think) about another thing that I really love: music! I felt like blogging something that wouldn't take too long and this seems like the perfect post. I need to take a break from all the homeworks, projects and studies I have to do!



Anyways, here are some of the music I've been loving for the past few weeks...

1) Ain't no rest for the wicked - Cage the elephant
2) Come with me now - KONGOS
3) Snap out of it - Arctic Monkeys
4) 505 - Arctic Monkeys
5) Sex and candy - Marcy Playground
6) Love me again - John Newman
7) Paradise City - Guns N' Roses
8) Babe I'm gonna leave you - Led Zeppelin
9) Whole lotta love - Led Zeppelin
10) Arabella - Arctic Monkeys

Honestly, there's sooo many types of music that I like, I could go on and on. Let me know if you like these kind of post and I could try to them more often :) 

2 comments :

  1. I really enjoyed this post! Love music :) Anyways, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. Go take a look at my blog for details :) http://beautyandbeethoven.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...