Follow

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Summer bucket list

Summer is quickly coming to an end and I surely wont be able to do all of those, but I feel like just doing it for fun!



  1. Read books/magazines.
  2. Go on a picnic.
  3. Tan.
  4. Go to the beach.
  5. Take walks.
  6.  Exercise.
  7. Go on a roadtrip to somewhere new.
  8. Go camping.
  9. Work more on my blog, and get alot of posts ready.
  10. Try more wines.
  11. Try a recipe from Pinterest.
  12. Bike.
  13. Do a LUSH order.
  14. Bake a wonderful dessert.
  15. Try to do some nail art.
  16. Try to organise and declutter my stuff.
  17. Go to the hairdresser.
  18. Go on a big shopping spree.
  19. Go to a concert.
  20. Go to a new restaurant. 
  21. Go to the cinema.
  22. Take more pictures.
  23. Watch movies I've been wanting to watch forever.
  24. Use my social media more, blogging-wise.
  25. Make blogger friends.
Hope you're all having a wonderful summer! Enjoy it, cause it's going by way too fast! Xxx

2 comments :

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...