Follow

Monday, July 27, 2015

Blog series / Blog post ideas

As bloggers, we've all had those days when we want to post but lack of ideas and inspiration. So I thought why not give you some ideas for new blog posts!


  • Beauty wishlist
  • Top 5 (lipgloss, lipstick, eyeshadow...)
  • Rediscoveries
  • This week I've been loving...
  • Products I'm trying
  • Brand focus
  • Empties 
  • Haul
  • Non-beauty favourites
  • DIY
  • Current skincare routine
  • Everyday foundation routine
  • Can't live without
  • Everyday makeup
  • Night & Morning routine
  • Product review
  • Recipe post
  • Book review
  • Makeup tutorial
  • Room tour
  • My blogging routine
  • Nail art
  • Favourites beauty brand
  • Brow routine
  • A day in my life
  • Everyday fragances
Alright people, hope you're all inspired and ready to write full of new blog post. Let me know in the comments if you do, and I'll check it out.

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...