Follow

Friday, July 31, 2015

Tag | The beauty blogger

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a lovely week!
I've been loving tags at the moment; tags are always a great way to learn more about the blogger! Im planning to do non-tag post next week, if there's anything you'd like to see, let me know in the comments!





1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair are naturally curly. 

2. What is your natural hair colour?
I'm a brunette

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Go to a salon.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Normally, every 2-3 days.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Most days, I wear the same styles... but I need to try new things. Pinterest has too many pretty style to have the same look everyday!

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Most of the times, I paint my nails. But I like to go to a salon from time to time :)

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
Sometimes, I change it after 3 days. Other times, after 2 weeks... there's no inbetween ahah!

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Sometimes I do it in the winter too. But most of the time, I do it mostly in the Summer!

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
It depends, when I'm working I don't have that much time, so probably 10-15 minutes. But when I have the chance I like to try new things, and when I'm going out it takes longer as well.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
When you're a beauty blogger it's hard to just buy what you need. Some things (mascara, foundation, face powder), most of the time I will buy them only when I need them. So I would say its a mix haha!

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not often, most of times it's just for nights out or events.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Not when I have no where to go.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Unless I'm going somewhere.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Probably not.

16. How many high end products do you have?
A lot haha!

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Not enough.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Sometimes I plan. Sometimes I don't.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
I have a few everyday bags that I change from time to time. I have smaller ones for when I go out or travelling.

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
It's never the same. Most of the time it depends on if I'm working or not, or have early plans. If I don't have to be up early, I'll go to bed late, probably.

21. How often & when do you workout?
Not often as I should. I would like to workout like 4-5 times a week. Life gets in the way and most of the time I only get to workout 1-2 a weeks... oh well, it's a start, right?

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right-handed

23. How tall are you?
5'8

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
No

25. How many pets do you have?
A dog.

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Probably like 3-4 days a week to read & write. But I check it everyday for my stats, comments and stuff like that :)

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Sometimes.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
It's lyrics from a song. Mason Musso - A girl like you. I had the lyrics ''Sparkle This City'' on my bedroom wall throughout my teen years haha (3 years ago - what? haha)

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
My iPhone or my Canon

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
A few times a week.

32. What is your favourite colour?
Turquoise, Purple, Coral.

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
Cosmo, Vogue, Seventeen, NYLON, and others that I can't remember.

34. Do you swear?
Too much!

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
It's already 10:21pm, I will publish to post, check social media, go take a bath, do my skincare routine and get ready to go bed as I have to work tomorrow!

I tag EVERYONE!

Caroline x

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...