Follow

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Current Essentials

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great summer! Today I will be talking to you about the products I feel like I NEED in my life! haha!



First off, Urban Decay Naked Basics / I adore this multi tasking palette. I'm a big fan of Urban Decay's Naked line. I can use this palette for a daily eye (& night) makeup look, for my eyebrows I use faint, for my under eye I can use foxy and as a liner I can use crave. Need I say more why it's an essential?!

NYX butter gloss / Those two colors are super natural and easy to apply on the go. I love the soft non-sticky texture of these. It feels more like a balm, but looks glossy like lipgloss. They are pigmented enough while remaining natural. They have a great smell as well.

Maybelline Color tattoo in Bad to the bronze / I love this long-lasting bronzey cream shadow. I love using this as an everyday eyeshadow. Whenever you're in a rush, you just need to use this and it will look as if you spent alot of time on your eyeshadow look.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder / I use this powder everyday - it works wonder. For the low price, I can't complain. Specially for the summer, it controls shine.

MAC pro longwear paintpot in Bare Study / This a staple for many people, a pretty beige champagne eyeshadow cream. Easy to work with, just apply it all over your lid and a light brown in the crease and you're ready to go.

MAC blush in Gingerly / This blush is great for the summer - it can act as a blush and a bronzer. Super easy and quick to use.

Benefit Gimme Brow fiber gel / This brow fiber gel is great. Helps your brows stay in place and look more volumised.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion / This product is one of my all time must have product. Whenever I wear eyeshadow I need my primer potion, otherwise my eyeshadow will crease. This will make your eyeshadow creaseless and make the color appear more vibrant!



*Follow me/Contact me*


No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...