Follow

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

40 Question // Tag

Hi everyone! Today, I feel like doing a blog post more on the personal-ish side of things! Hope you enjoy! 


 

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
CLOSED! Can't stand sleeping with them opened aha!

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes and most of the time I end up not using them!

3: Do you have a middle name?
Yes I do!

4: Favourite subject at school?
From the classes I took I'd have to say Nutrition, Arts and Biology.

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Oh yes- I kinda have a slight obsession with them!! 

6: What's your favorite colour? 
Omg, there's so many colors I like. It depends for what and whatnot. But I'd have to say Turquoise, Coral, Purple, Mint. Colors like that. :)

7: Have you graduated high school?
Yup. In 2011. What?! Already 2 years. Trust me, time flies!!

8:Do you have freckles?
Nope, not at all.

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Well, most of the time ahaha!

10: Whats your favorite animal? 
I wouldn't want to have my own, but I really like how tigers look.

11:Have you been out of the country?
Yes.

12: Any sibling?
Yes, I have one sister! 

13: Favourite movie?
So many movies that I adore, and I know I'm gonna forget some. But Save the last dance has been one of my favorite since I was younger (love dance), The Last Song, Edward Scissorhands (love Johnny Depp) and Mean Girls.

14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Oh yes, I've always been a big lover of dance! Took dancing lesson when I was younger also.

15: What phone do you have?
I have a iPhone 4S.

16: Whats your favorite number?
7.

17:What size is your bed?
Double I believe.

18:What is your Song of the week?
Do I wanna know - Arctic Monkeys

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes!

20: Any hobbies?
Makeup, Fashion, Reading, Photography, Travelling, Blogging, Dancing, Music and Playing Guitar and much, much more!

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
Any scary movies; I get scared easily ahah!

22: Favorite TV show?
I have so many but here's a couple: One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Glee, Vampire Diaries and How I met your mother. But I'm very slow with catching up with shows but I really want to start watching more!!

23:What do you drink with dinner?
Not always the same! 

24: Favorite You Tuber?
So many, alot of beauty gurus and stuff! Also, Shane Dawson, Smosh... you know!

25:What is your usual bedtime?
It can be anytime! Sometimes early, sometimes very late (night owl right hurr!)

26:Are you lazy?
I try not to be but you know!

27:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I don't know haha!

28:Are you afraid of heights?
I don't know, it depends?

29:Do you sing in the shower?
Yes!

30:Ever used a gun?
No.

31:Do you believe in ghosts?
No.

32:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Like, all the time.

33:Take a vitamin daily?
From time to time!

34:Wear slippers?
Sometimes!

35:Wear a bath robe?
When I get out of the shower.

36:First concert?
Uhm. Not too sure!

37:Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, as I said before. I regret leaving, I still want to continue dance because it's one of my passion. I remember being asked to be a teacher for a dancing class when I was younger! :')

38:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Something cool aahah!!

39:Can you swim well?
I think so! Took courses for that as well when I was younger and they asked me to go up a level because I was too advanced ahah! Why did I quit? 

40:Do you want kids?
Yes and no. But in the future

So congrats if you're here, hope it wasn't too boring! ;) Please let me know if you did and enjoyed so I know if you guys want more personal posts!

No comments :

Post a Comment

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...