Follow

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Soap and Glory Hand Food

Well, now I feel like a true blogger! I've bought my first Soap and Glory product and not any product: Hand Food. Which is one of the most popular S&G product. Want to hear what I have to say, yeah? Let's go!

As every other Soap and Glory, to begin, how cute is the packaging and name? Makes me feel so luxurious and girly. The scent is great. It is kinda strong, smells like you're putting strong perfume on your hands. Myself, I'm not a strong perfume person and it doesn't bother and I think it's a great smell!



This hand cream contains Shea Butter, Macademia Oil and Marshmallow. If you're like me and dislike any thick and greasy cream well this is the total opposite. Sinks in really fast and leaves your hands soft. Although, I wouldn't say this is the perfect cream for intense moisturizing or dry skin. But if you have normal skin this is a perfect everyday hand cream with a wonderful smell. And it will leave your hand wonderfully soft.

I will surely buy more Soap and Glory product! Any suggestions?

Follow me/Contact me:





6 comments :

  1. This is my favourite soap and glory product by far, you can feel it work instantly the minis verion of it is great for fitting in your handbag! Also the soap and glory range has the most unreal smell, great post :)

    http://mypapernotions.blogspot.co.uk/

    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! it's my first one and certainly won't be my last! :) xx thanks! <3

      Delete
  2. I really like the packaging too!never tried this but lots of people rave about it so I would like to!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. soap and glory's packaging are always super cute! it's a must-have for me xx

      Delete
  3. I love this stuff- smells so good too. My hands are crazy dry from work, so it's really helpful

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...