Follow

Monday, July 22, 2013

Sephora Haul

Hi beauties! Long time no talk, I've been out of town camping for two weeks and I got back home yesterday. It was fun other than the fact that we didn't have wifi at our site so I couldn't blog at all, missed it so much! (don't want to see my iPhone bill-- eek!) But now I'm back at it and I'm kicking it with a Sephora Haul! During the two weeks we went out of town (again!) for a day and there's a Sephora over there. So of course I had to go.


I went in Sephora with the idea of buying Too Faced Natural Eye palette but there was none available. So I was like: hmm, which other palette do I want? Passed by Stila and remembered I wanted the ''In the light" palette.
I love details. Found this super cute. Plus it's exactly the quote I need at the moment. :) (Good job, Stila!)

believe in the beauty of the future. - sarah lucero

I don't want to talk about this lovely palette too much but it has 10 beautiful shades including the super-famous Kitten eyeshadow, a Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Damsel and a lookbook (looks you can recreate with in the light).

The palette was 50$ and I've already spent way too much money at other stores. So I tought I will only buy this for today, but of COURSE Sephora has to tempt us with all the cheap(ish) goodies when you're about to go pay. So of COURSE I picked up some things.

First thing I picked up this lovely tanning stuff duo, which features two travel-friendly sizes of Brazilliance skin rejuvenating maracuja self tanner and Amazonian clay mineral bronze in Park Ave Princess, all that for 12$.



Also, I bought Gettin' Cheeky kit which I was super excited to see for 20$ cause I've been wanting to try Posie Tint, Sun Beam, Cha Cha Tint (and Benetint, which isn't included but whatever...)! The packaging made me think the bottles would be bigger but they're not, but for the price I won't complain. I'm super excited to try these out!

And I recieved a sample of Laura Mercier Face Polish which is an exfoliator. Super excited about trying always love having samples! :)

Hope you will have nice week! Talk to you soon! Xx

Btw, can anyone tell me how do I add my name in a picture at the end of my blog post?! Thanks! :) Xx

Follow me/Contact me:

  

4 comments :

  1. Nice haul! That in the light palette is beautiful! I've been trying to decide if I should get that one or the Stila In the Moment palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yes it is! i love it! i can't say cause i don't have in the moment but i'm super happy with in the light! Xx

      Delete
  2. I love the look of the palette. Just added it to my wishlist :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...