Follow

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Maybelline Electro Baby Lips in ''Oh orange!''

Hello everybody! Today I will be reviewing a new product that I'm super excited about. Maybelline Electro Baby Lips. Of course, Baby Lips are a cult favorite in the beauty world. Moisturising with a lovely shade/scent/packaging. This collection differs from other collection cause it includes unusual color for balms like yellow and green! Six new neon shades, that's what Maybelline has to offer with these lovely balms.

My sister was at Wal-Mart and called me to tell me that the Electro Baby Lips was at our Wal-Mart and she bought one for me! She picked ''Oh Orange!" for me!!


From this one, I believe that the formula is different; thinner and less moisturising... maybe that's just me or the fact that there's no SPF. Remember that these are balms with a tint so they're not as pigmented nor as good lasting power as a lipstick, for a balm I would say that it's a good staying power, last a few hours. 

I believe that every scents is based on the color, because this one smells like oranges/citrus-y, not the best Baby Lips scent in my opinion. 



Of course the packaging of these are super cute, black and the letters are in the same neon color as the lip balm. This color combination reminds me of Halloween though! Ahah!


As for the pigmentation, in the tube it looks like a SUPER bright orange but it's actually really sheer (I had a hard time getting a decent swatch on my hands). But it's really lovely on my lips, being a sheer formula it's a perfect sheer orange-y/coral color. Which is a GREAT color for the summertime! (minus the fact that they don't have SPF)

To conclude, if other shades are as great as this one I will surely repurchase! They are great product, with a great price.

Follow me/Contact me:



  

2 comments :

  1. I have been looking for the electro collection in my area for a while now, but I can't find it anywhere! The color you got looks very pretty; when I find them I'll probably get the purple shade!

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! but it's finally at my walmart! i'm gonna go get some more colors :) Xx hehe!!

      Delete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...