Follow

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Empties #3

Hey everybody! I'm back for another blog post. This time is an Empties. Yep, another one. Lately I feel like I've been using up so many products! To be honest, I haven't been buying any other product than what I need and the popular product of the moment. Because to be honest, my makeup collection is quite overwhelming right now plus, I need to save up for college. So let's get started!



Joe Fresh Nail Polish Remover Regular: Nail polish remover, one product I constatly use up. I don't really notice difference in nail polish remover unless it would remove my glitter nail polishes easily. But I can say it was a good nail polish remover and the bottle was convenient. (repurchase)

Dial NutriSkin Grape Seed Oil and Lemongrass Ultra Hydrating Body Wash: Wow, what a long name for a body wash aha! I really liked this body wash; it had a nice refreshing smell infused with micro beads of ultra hydrating while being natural light fruit oil! My skin felt healthy and refreshed after using it! (repurchase)

Evian Facial Spray: I think this might have been in my last Empties post! I love love love it! They we're on special for like 3$ at my local Wal-Mart and now I don't see them anymore so I hope they aren't discontinued or something like that. :( Anyhow, during the summertime I gotta have my facial spray-- it's a must-have for me! This will wake up, moisturise, refreshe and tone your skin in a splash! Can be applied over makeup and won't make it look cakey! (repurchase)

Makeup Wipes (Ponds, Garnier, Nivea): Makeup wipes are another 'beauty' product that I feel like I am always buying. I rarely notice any difference with makeup wipes usually, but out of the three I would say Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Cleansing Wipes are my favorite they leave my skin wonderfully fresh and clean!! (repurchase to all)



Bath and Body Works Pocketbac Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel: OMG! I'm like addicted to these. I cannot stop using them! The smells are all wonderful! Whenever I go to Bath and Body Works, I have to buy atleast one! aha! (repurchase)

Maybelline Clean Express! Makeup Remover: This eye makeup claims to remove waterproof mascara and to be honest, I rarely use waterproof mascara... so don't take my word on the waterproof part. But other than that it removed my eye makeup harsh-free and it doesn't contain oil-- so it doesn't leave a greasy residue.  Plus the packaging is so cute and pink aha! (repurchase)

Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Oral Rinse Glamour White: When I saw this I was super excited cause this is less time-consuming than the Crest White Stripes. At the beginning, I was very pleased with it but I feel like the result didn't last long enough. Although I wasn't using it for less than 60 seconds (which is recommended), so I might need to try it for longer next time!

So, there you go. Now I can finally throw everything away!! Aah! :) Hope you enjoy those kind of post- if you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments section below!

Follow me/Contact me:

6 comments :

  1. sooo many empties. I love these kinds of posts because finished products means a real opinion! great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i know! i've been using up so many products lately, it's crazy! but im so happy about it! it feels like i have accomplished something ahaha :) X

      Delete
  2. I love those B&BW hand sanitizes too! And I still need to try out that maybelline makeup remover. That's awesome that it doesn't leave that residue! I hate it when makeup removers do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That evian spray definitely comes in handy! I dont like the ponds makeup wipes but I have heard great things about them!

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...