Follow

Friday, August 23, 2013

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

Hi beauties! Today I will be reviewing the latest mascara to enter my collection. Mascaras are actually something I don't buy that much since they tend to dry out quickly and you're *supposed* to throw them away.


This is a well known mascara in the beauty community. I would say it's decent, I mean it's a good mascara but I honestly think it's not that special. It adds volume and length but not in the way that I would like to. Volume is what I want more of, but it doesn't exactly do that, sadly. Doesn't give the effect of false lashes on me. But it doesn't clump, which is a plus.


The brush is like a spoon aha, it's curved. What I like about it is that it fills the gap.

Overall, I think that this mascara is an okay one. Not the best, not the worst. I feel like it works for some and doesn't work for some people. Maybe it's for you, but wasn't completely for me.

 *Follow me/Contact me*

2 comments :

  1. It didn't work for me as well. I can say that it was one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried, which is a shame since so many people seem to love it :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right alot of people seem to love it! i think it's just ok. nothing amazing.

      Delete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...