Follow

Friday, August 2, 2013

Favourites | July

Hi beauties! I'm back on track with my favorites. I didn't get the change to do my June Favorites cause I wasn't home. Which made me sad because I love my favorites with ya'll! I can't believe we're already the month of August! I literally feel like Summer just started, so weird! Anyways let's get into what I've been loving for the month of July.

For Summer, I've been loving light, coral and glowy makeup.



|Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in Tipsy|
 During the Summer, I seem to be using up my corals/orange stuff! Even though I use it all year-long; I find that with a tan it looks G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! Anyhow this blush is a matte coral, seems like a scary color but it's not.  It's pigmented but it remains somewhat sheer.  Oh, also, how cute is the packaging? If you want to have more information, I have a full review on this product here.
Wet N' Wild Cream Shadow in Pixie: This is one product that I always stop using for a long period of time and then fall back in love with it and wonder why I stopped using it. I love using this cream shadow in the inner corner of my eyes; it makes me look more awake!


|Wet N Wild Blusher in Pearlescent Pink|
Another blush I reach out for during the Summer season. It looks great year-long, but it looks gorgeous with a tan! It's the perfect medium pink color with gold shimmer in it. Just enough shimmer to give you a nice glow. This blush is pigmented and has great staying power. As all the other Wet N' Wild blushes. 

|Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait|
 I just included this Lip Butter in my latest blogpost (here), a medium peachy shade with gold glitter. It's a perfect color for the summer, but it's one of my favorite lipstick of all time!

|Benefit the POREfessional primer|
This primer minimizes pore quickly. The cool thing is that is minimizes my pores even when I don't have it on. So I guess you consider it almost like a skincare product. It has a really nice silky texture. Also, I have a review up on my blog right here.

|Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion|
This is cult favorite in the beauty community. This primer will make your eyeshadow last all day without creasing and also make any eyeshadow appear more pigmented and brighter. 

|Covergirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation|
This is a great foundation for the Summer months, it's airy and light. The mousse-like/whipped texture makes the application super simple. Does not look cakey and it looks very natural; it almost feels as if you have no foundation on. It doesn't change color throughout the day, which is great. The only thing I don't like is that the product goes down so quickly! Haven't had it for that long and I'm almost out of it. I have a full review right here.

|Stila In The Light Eyeshadow Palette|
 I've been wanting this palette for the longest time and I finally got it a few weeks ago. I love it! It comes with 10 shades and a Stila eyeliner in Damsel. I love it! I won't say much about it since I've only got it a few weeks ago and plan on doing a full review on it.

Hope you enjoyed my July Favorites. What did you love in the month of July!?

*Follow me/Contact me*




14 comments :

  1. I definitely need to check out that CG foundation -- although, I have a really hard time getting a good CG match (I seem to fit better with Revlon products). :)

    Nice favourites list, though...I have to add the W&W blushes to my wishlist!

    Kalyn @ The Scenic Route
    http://www.kalynlord.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog!

    -Kate
    americanlifestylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love benefit porefessional - I mix it with my foundation and then apply and it completely changes the way my makeup looks! The cover girl foundation sounds gorgeous too! Lovely post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i never tried that! i shall do though! thanks X

      Delete
  4. Love your choices! I've got to get the porefessional asap! Looks great!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO many of my faves in there! Great choices, I'm a massive fan of tipsy, peach parfait and in the light xx

    Jess | J.S & Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! I'm also a fan of corals in the summer time!:) I just got a new MAC lipstick called coral bliss and I've been wearing it a ton!! It's in my new haul video

    Skin Care and Makeup Haul: http://youtu.be/ZipSgxdsF2c

    Lots of love,

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! but it's my favorite color of all time! seen swatches of coral bliss and it's looks gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  7. I love revlon lip butters!!

    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate having feedback. i also love receiving suggestions for upcoming post so dont be scared to leave some! i try to read and reply to all of my comments, they honestly mean so much to me <3 if you want to email me, you can do so at sparklethiscity@outlook.com Xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...